Not Just Camping – Glamping!
Our brand-new Glampers are tailormade to create fun & efficient glamping spaces beneath existing stretch tent structures – perfect for festivals, upmarket campsites, family getaways.
Outdoor Adventures Reimagined
Our new economic luxury glampers offer a considerable upgrade from a standard dome tent. Mosquito-proof and sealed to creepy-crawlies, it’s also roomy enough to stand up, so you can walk right in, instead of crawling. Our glampers work wonderfully beneath stretch tent structures, which creates a cooler environment thanks to added protection from the sun.
If you like to camp with a touch of creature comfort, our Glampers are the perfect solution. These tents feature full-size doors and large windows with drop down canvas for privacy. Create a spacious, fully-enclosed bedroom with enough space for a double bed or two single beds, as well as a shaded area in the front for a veranda and in the back for an outdoor bathroom.
Steadfast & Sturdy
Manufactured according to strict German-inspired standards, our Glampers are constructed using a combination of ripstop canvas and Tentickle Tentflex FR, as well as the finest rubberised, UV-protected heavy-duty mosquito mesh. When pitched under the cover of a Tentickle stretch tent, these units hold up exceptionally well against the rigours of everyday use.
Fuss-Free Setup & Strike
Tentickle Glampers are quick to pitch with the assistance of one or two knowledgeable helpers, and can be transported on a standard utility vehicle thanks to an innovative pole structure. It can also be stored with ease. Best of all – you can pitch more than one unit, in tandem, under a Tentickle stretch tent, depending on the size of the stretch tent.
- Tentickle’s TentFlex FR is Polymeric coated, UV-resistant well proven stretch tent roof
- Roof: 105 km/h wind speed safety certification
- Durable canvas walls
- PVC flooring standard
- 100% Waterproof
- Howard green
- Light grey
- Matching powder coated poles and fittings
Window Configuration Options:
- 3 sides large viewing windows
- 1 side half-height windows
- Fixed rubberised, UV protected, heavy duty mosquito mesh windows, strengthened for durability. Close with roll-up canvas.
- Aluminium poles with high grade steel connectors (Inland Use)
- Full stainless steel poles (Coastal Use)
- A-frame roof
- Full standard sized doors
- Canvas walls totally sealed to groundsheet or deck to keep bugs, snakes and scorpions out
Fire-retardant (International Standards Compliant)
Fixed clear PVC windows are optional for cooler climates with roll-up canvas
Double patio doors
Inside Layout & Specifications
Accommodates a queen-sized bed, 2 x side tables, a couch and a chair or an eating nook.
Comfortably fits underneath a 75m2 stretch tent with space to spare for a shaded seating area.
- Waterproof roof area: 75m2
- Full enclosed living area: 14m2
- Inside pole height: 3.5m2
- 3 sides large windows
- 1 side half-height windows
- Single square space
- Set up time:4 hours with a 4 man rigging team